Here at Axis we can offer an extensive range of services to our clients so that we truly fulfill their fire and security requirements. Including panic and door alarm systems for the vulnerable.
Electronic alarms are adapted for various uses and market places. As a result of this a short list has been provided below detailing some of the other services and systems we install and maintain outside of our core solutions.
Our range of systems include:
- Warden call – singular and multi occupancy
- Dementia alarms – early indication of bed wetting
- Hearing loops
- Toilet alarms – pull cords, standard and stainless finish
- Refuge alarms – hand set located in key areas for emergency use by individuals with mobility difficulties
- Affray/panic alarms – strips and buttons
- Multiguard alarms – alarm inputs which can be linked to any of your equipment
- Panic alarms – wired or wire-free
- Door alarms – single and multi-door
- Cigarette smoke detection – more sensitive than a fire alarm, which sounds the local alarm or speech unit
In view of the above, if you have a specific requirement that is not listed please feel free to contact us. Our surveyor will be happy to discuss this with you and can also provide recommendations based on your needs.
We are based in Southampton but cover all areas across Hampshire in and around the following towns and cities: Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Gosport, Waterlooville, Aldershot, Farnborough, Fareham, Portchester, Eastleigh, Andover, Havant, Winchester, Fleet, Petersfield, Alton, New Forest, Hayling Island, Romsey and Chandlers Ford.